Re: [opensuse-packaging]

On Thursday 2016-01-21 16:34, Zbigniew Reszela wrote:

In your portal we have found several recommendation to use the OBS [2].
But our understanding is that OBS is just for the packages aimed to be
public.

It's a misconception, fueled by misnomer. OBS (OpenBuildService) is
the software which drives build.opensuse.org, the latter of which
people incidentally also call OBS (openSUSE's build service). Not to
mention that the guys from OBS (Openbroadcast studio) also regularly
lose their way into the OBS IRC channel(s).

So, OBS is also for private use.