Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Texlive: where these strings come from?
Hi, Werner,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Dr. Werner Fink <werner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
See package Meta from Publishing:TeXLive. There the perl script is which
generates
the package texlive and its meta packages (scheme, collection), as well as
the package
texlive-filesystem, and at last but not least all other packages. The script
called
generate requires some subdirectories (basesystem, filesystem, packages, mnt,
and targets)
as well as the texlive.tlpdb.xz file for TeXLive 2015 and all tar balls for
TeXLive 2015
(the checksums in texlive.tlpdb.xz and the packages should be the same).

Also there should be avfsd and fusermount installed to use the generate
script. This
because the generate script scans for dependencies on the fly by mounting the
tar balls of all packages below packages/

err...looked to me that my previous work is needless...because I
updated texlive itself manually and refreshed some patches...

I've the full snapshot of texlive/texmf/archive/ of the TEXLive 2015 tree
here as
well as the texlive.tlpdb.xz and texlive-20150521-source.tar.xz

I think...you can cherry-pick my refreshed patches to texlive and do
the update directly in Publishing:TeXLive...since you have more
packages in sync than me...is that okay to you?

Marguerite