Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE:Factory.repo' not found on medium
Am 17.01.2016 um 13:56 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:
On Sat, 2016-01-16 at 21:28 +0100, Stefan Schweter wrote:
Dear opensuse-users,

Stefan, to start with: this is not a packaging related question - so
this list is not the best choice.

Packaging related would be you wanting to update systemd to a newer
version but can't get something to behave correct in the build process

Hi Dominique,

sorry for posting to the wrong mailing list!

Software.o.o still does not understand that openSUSE Tumbleed (the
product, 'Factory' is the process) is published different to the FTP
Tre than any other repository.

The repo you want to add is http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/t
umbleweed/repo/oss

At this moment, Tumbleweed (what we called Factory > 1 year ago)
contains systemd v224 - no tested repo contains any newer version of
systemd yet.

Thanks for that - I added the tumbleweed repo to the existing
repositories in my Leap installation to get the new systemd-networkd
feature. With v224 it's working perfectly.

Thanks again for your patience,

Stefan