Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone update stopmotion?
Hi Klaas,
great! The package works for me.
I got vgrabbj accepted to app:multimedia; that will make it easier to
use stopmotion.

I am wondering if that should not go to factory actually...

I don't get what you mean.

Another thing: There is a tool called qstopmotion:
http://www.qstopmotion.org/index.html#home

It says its a "fork of stopmotion", and it has recent changes. Do you
know anything about it? Maybe we should switch to that one?

I don't see the benefit. I like stopmotion and will stick to it. It is
actively developed.
Maybe we can offer both packages.

With the currently unreleased version 0.8.1 we can get rid of all
patches. I just tried it in my home repository.

Bye
Christoph