Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone update stopmotion?
Hi Klaas,
thank you for you recent requests.

thanks for updating the package! Too bad, that your request got
rejected. Maybe we should ask the author of stopmotion how to achieve
the different doc dir.
I will figure that and put it in a patch.

I just got a reply from the stopmotion developer Tim Band:

--with-html-dir

This should be fairly straightforward. Do you want something like this:

qmake PREFIX=/usr DOCS_PREFIX=/usr/share/docs/stopmotion
sudo make install

To get the package working, I still needed to build vgrabbj 0.9.8 from
source. I'll try to create such a package for Education.
Hm, what exactly do you mean? Is it a build dependency that is currently
missing? The stopmotion tool seems to work fine here, with my test
package from the branch.

Sure, your stopmotion package is working fine. But not all devices are
working out of the box. Some need gphoto2, stubgrabber or vgrabbj to
capture their image.

Bye
Christoph