Re: [opensuse-packaging] ERROR: No sufficient Category definition
Hi,
is there a way to find out which groups are supported?
I've tried Science or Education alone, but this also fails.

I also had a look at brp-30-desktop and xgd_menu which is called by it, but I
can't find out where it gets it's list of valid categories from. From the
Source of xdg_menu I would say that this error occurs only if the category
contains "Applications" or "More Programs"...
https://github.com/openSUSE/brp-check-suse/blob/master/brp-desktop.data/xdg_menu#L1854

Would be nice if someone can give me a hint where I can find the allowed
categories, because I don't want to rebuild this package this often as it
needs 1 hour to build.

Greetings,
Thomas