Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone update stopmotion?
Am 27.12.2015 um 18:15 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
Hi Christoph,

sorry, I saw your reply late.

thanks for updating the package! Too bad, that your request got
rejected. Maybe we should ask the author of stopmotion how to achieve
the different doc dir.
I will figure that and put it in a patch.

I think the issue with the translation files
(mentioned twice) is already fixed upstream in stopmotion 0.8.1 which
could be backported.
The translations already work nicely with my package.

To get the package working, I still needed to build vgrabbj 0.9.8 from
source. I'll try to create such a package for Education.
Hm, what exactly do you mean? Is it a build dependency that is currently
missing? The stopmotion tool seems to work fine here, with my test
package from the branch.

What's about libtar? I saw you updated the library on a private
repository. Do you mind requesting the merge to Education?

Yes, did that in the first place but it was rejected too, for good reasons.

I just submitted both packages again, lets see :)

regards,

Klaas