[opensuse-packaging] ERROR: No sufficient Category definition
Hi,
while building a package for Factory or Leap I always get the following error:

ERROR: No sufficient Category definition:
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/root6-6.06.00-57.1.x86_64//usr/share/applications/root6.desktop

Errors in installed desktop file detected. Please refer to
http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Package_Conventions/RPM_Macros

In my .spec file I run the following macro especially to provide a sufficient
Category definition:

%suse_update_desktop_file -i -r -N ROOT -G ROOT %{name} Education Science

which according to the allowed categories wiki page should be a valid
category. I've also tried

%suse_update_desktop_file -i -r -N ROOT -G ROOT %{name} "Education;Science"

but this also doesn't work.
Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Thomas