[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-project] Call for adoption and/or erase warning Bacula related package in Archiving:Backup
On Sunday 25 October 2015 15.15:12 Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Since sometimes, bacula project has released two main major version. (7.0 and
7.2).
Nobody has taken care of the packages available on obs Archiving:Backup [1]

Those packages have never been submitted to Factory, and from the last
upstream announcement
the project will deliver directly prebuild package for major distribution.

Moreover, since at least 3 years I'm using another tool called Bareos, and
have no
more interest nor time to maintain the software.

So if you're interested to take ownership of those, raise your hands now.
I will let a grace period of one or two months before sending a delete
request.

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Archiving:Backup/bacula
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Archiving:Backup/bacula-docs
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Archiving:Backup/bacula-regress

I've don't receive official obs sr for maintenance
It failed 3 times to build, so it seems Santa Klaus will bring that package
into the rabbit hole at Christmas.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board, fsfe fellowship
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot