[opensuse-packaging] 13.2 systemd update breaks udev version detection
Hello Marcus,

Today's https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/347433 seems to have
broken 13.2 builds of Virtualization qemu.

We have the following snippet there:

%if %( echo `rpm -q --queryformat %%{version} udev` ) > 190
%define _udevrulesdir /usr/lib/udev/rules.d
%else
%define _udevrulesdir /lib/udev/rules.d
%endif