Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: commit gstreamer-plugins-bad for openSUSE:Factory
Am 10.12.2015 um 11:10 schrieb Olaf Hering:
On Thu, Dec 10, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

It is an integer comparison, and not even an octal one, so it evaluates
to true.

Is that true? I have not debugged it further, but it seems at least in
prjconf such statement is false. I changed mine to "%{?suse_version}" ==
"whatever".

It turned out that a 'rebuild -f' does not reevaluate prjconf right
away. Thats why I was under the impression that "0%{?suse_version} ==
1310" is false because my pkgs did not get out of unresolvable state.

A local 'osc build' does appearently always evaluate prjconf after a change.

Olaf