Re: [opensuse-packaging] I'm having a problem building packages for openSUSE...
Hi Andrei,

Good point ;-). Thanks for reminding me.Not sure where my brain was... I
guess I was into wishful thinking - this was a known problem with a
simple workaround...

Here are a few links:
http://AssimilationSystems.com - project overview page
https://github.com/assimilation/assimilation-official

https://github.com/assimilation/assimilation-official/tree/master/docker/openSUSE

https://github.com/assimilation/assimilation-official/blob/master/docker/CentOS6/assimilation-cma.spec

So, if you pull the latest source, and cd to the docker/openSUSE
directory, mkdir 42.1 and then run ./dockit 42.1, then you should get
exactly these results.

I see that the openSUSE 42.1 docker image has been updated since I last
tried it (a day or two ago). The updated onebehaves the same way.

I didn't write this spec file, and hadn't looked at it in a while... The
specfile has a single mkdir/pushd in it, but doesn't have the second
mkdir+cd.

I have no idea where that's coming from - but it's not in the spec file.

Thanks for your help!