Re: [opensuse-packaging] problem with python package
How about using python_sitearch instead of python_sitelib?

On 16/06/15 13:11, Klaas Freitag wrote:
On 16.06.2015 12:56, Howard Guo wrote:

Howard,

Please double check the package's architecture. When there is C code in
a Python package, building on incorrect architecture will produce errors
like those you encountered.
Thanks for the reply! Before the package was indeed noarch, which I
removed for this build. Now I assume it builds the arch that is
specified in osc build call. That is 64 bit, but still the
%python-sitelib macro points to /usr/lib/... rather than /usr/lib64/...

However, %python_sitearch points to the /usr/lib64/...

Short: I am not sure if that is the problem.

thanks,
Klaas