Re: [opensuse-packaging] systemd presets vs. package install order
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

On Jun 16 10:44 Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 10:13 +0200, Johannes Meixner wrote:

Is there a generic method in the running system to reset the
systemd configuration of a service back to "factory defaults"?

systemctl preset servicename

plus reboot?

At least I don't know how to go back to "factory defaults"
for the actually running services with reasonable effort
(I do not want to manually check the dependencies
betwenn running services).

Current upstream systemctl got --now switch which disables *and* stops
service (respectively enables and starts) in one invocation. Not sure
if it is applies to "preset" but it is logical to expect and should
not be hard to extend.