[opensuse-packaging] How exactly rpm is packaged?
Could anyone please point me at some exact steps what is performed after the
%install macro is finished and when rpm package is written?

I've noticed really strange thing, in one of the packages there are 2
libraries with the same name but in different subfolders, probably a legacy of
old and complicated build system. After the build their md5sums are different,
but after unpacking the rpm - they are identical. Which means that cpio or
something before the cpio merges them together or uses bad duplicate finder.

If someone knows some magic spec file trick to avoid that de-duplication,
please tell me or give me the link.

--
Regards,
Stas