Re: [opensuse-packaging] Editing rpm changelogs
On Friday 29 May 2015 16:10:14 Josef Reidinger wrote:

try use `osc vc` ;)

On Friday 29 May 2015 16:12:04 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Our changelo is actually maintained in a '.changes' file (external to
the .spec) and merged on build. We use 'osc' (or the open build
service web interface) to add new entries. Simply calling 'osc vc'
adds a new template, including the full timestamp... so in fact, no
contributor actually even thinks about this - and just happens to get
timestamps down to seconds added.

Ah, thanx for fast response, that explains everything!

--
Regards,
Stas