Re: [opensuse-packaging] changelog exists in my OSC pacakge build, but RPMLINT not finding it
В Sat, 25 Apr 2015 03:40:22 +0000
aleph2@xxxxxxxxxxx пишет:

I'm creating a package using OBS, and keep getting an rpmlint error
about changelog that I can't figure out.

My spec file has the required '%changelog' section

cat test.spec
%build
make

%install
make INSTALL_PREFIX=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT install

%clean
rm -rf %{buildroot}

%post

%postun

%files

%changelog
test.changes

And the changelog file exists in the package dir locally

ls test.changes
test.changes

What is the content of this file?

But when I run the build

osc build --clean --local-package test.spec

This is in the RMPLINT report

[ 42s] RPMLINT report:
[ 42s] ===============
[ 42s] test.noarch: W: suse-filelist-empty packages without any files
are discouraged in SUSE
[ 42s] test.noarch: W: no-changelogname-tag
[ 42s] test.src: W: no-changelogname-tag
[ 42s] There is no changelog. Please insert a '%changelog' section
heading in your
[ 42s] spec file and prepare your changes file using e.g. the 'osc
vc' command.
[ 42s]
[ 42s] 2 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 3 warnings.
[ 42s]

What do I gotta do here to get this changelog settled?

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!