Re: [opensuse-packaging] changelog exists in my OSC pacakge build, but RPMLINT not finding it
Hi!

%changelog
test.changes ← Delete this line!

Fix /l\

What do I gotta do here to get this changelog settled?

The latest spec line involves broken changelog entry and RPMLINT
reports it in this strange way.

I deleted that line and tried again. Same error :-(

What are you saying is broken? My entry that I deleted or something else?