Re: [opensuse-packaging] release-notes-openSUSE requires google-opensans-fonts
On Fri, 2015-04-10 at 10:36 +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
On 10 April 2015 at 10:31, Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

$SUBJECT is right and it is intentional
but I cannot know why - seems to be top secret ;-)

Rick Salevsky,
what is the reason that release-notes-openSUSE requires
google-opensans-fonts and dejavu-fonts?

There are zero comments in release-notes-openSUSE.spec or
release-notes-openSUSE.changes that could tell something
about why this requirement exists.

The use of Open Sans Fonts would be consistent with the openSUSE
branding guidelines... http://opensuse.github.io/branding-guidelines/

Maybe the html version of the release notes is going in that direction?

Right, the HTML version needs the font. BTW, all openSUSE documentations
needs this font. So removing it is a bad Idea. ;)