Re: [opensuse-packaging] release-notes-openSUSE requires google-opensans-fonts
On Fri, 2015-04-10 at 10:31 +0200, Johannes Meixner wrote:
Hello,

$SUBJECT is right and it is intentional
but I cannot know why - seems to be top secret ;-)

Rick Salevsky,
what is the reason that release-notes-openSUSE requires
google-opensans-fonts and dejavu-fonts?

There are zero comments in release-notes-openSUSE.spec or
release-notes-openSUSE.changes that could tell something
about why this requirement exists.

The use of Open Sans Fonts would be consistent with the openSUSE
branding guidelines... http://opensuse.github.io/branding-guidelines/

Maybe the html version of the release notes is going in that direction?