Re: [opensuse-packaging] Transition to GCC 5 status
On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 11:11:10AM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
Btw, if that is really the case we shouldn't re-build shim all the
time. Any minor GCC change can cause different code to be generated
and thus require re-signing (or even some random changes in headers).

We will have to change the way we package shim anyway because of new
requirements by Microsoft. I already talked to some people about that, but
I will have to wait until next week when Stephan Behlert is back from FTO
until we can decide this.

Johannes
--
GPG Key E7C81FA0 EE16 6BCE AD56 E034 BFB3 3ADD 7BF7 29D5 E7C8 1FA0
Subkey fingerprint: 250F 43F5 F7CE 6F1E 9C59 4F95 BC27 DD9D 2CC4 FD66