Re: [opensuse-packaging] Transition to GCC 5 status
On Tue, 24 Mar 2015, Richard Biener wrote:

The project to get packages to build with GCC 5 which we should try
to transition to has progressed but is not yet finished.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:Staging:Gcc49

currently shows 13 package build fails and 59 packages not built
due to failed requirements.

Of the packages that fail building some of them have patches
from me either in SR state or just in the devel projects which
have not been pushed to Factory.

So we are down to a handful of fails and -><- this close from building
DVD images. Main offenders that prevent that are

shim -- fixed in devel project but not forwarded to factory :(
yast2-auth-server, C++ error, fix sent to maintainers
open-lldp -- fixed in devel project but not forwarded to factory :(

some fixes are now finally staged and should appear in factory soon
(hopefully).

Please push your packages to factory.

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild,