[opensuse-packaging] Packaging workshop on OSC 2015
Hello everybody,

as openSUSE Conference 2015 drives closer we started checking up our schedule
[1] and noticed there are quite few packaging things. To not overlap each
other and to provide better content we would join our efforts and do coherent
session with all possible stuff planned in [2][3].

Anyway apart from being happy about nice presentations/workshop we would also
like to know how many people would probably attend to this fancy tetrapack
training day. If you are interested about hearing how you can do things
correctly with pretty examples (and even prettier presenters :P) we would like
to ask you to register on the talk [4] to determine the presence size we would
have to keep on the event (for 50 people it is quite different amount of people
helping compared to 10 :)).

TIA

Tom

[1] https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/schedule