Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python 3 only
Alberto Planas Dominguez wrote:
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 02:19:29 PM Benjamin Denisart wrote:

If we want doing something to reduce mass of work, we should
instead
decide what to do with python2 and 3 packages. I purpose that each
time
a package is py3-compatbile and is not a dependency of a py2-only
package, we provide py3 version only in Factory.

Quite radical! : )

Somewhat understandable but it's pretty hard to decide whether both conditions
are really met. Especially the condition "is not a dependency of a py2-only
package" is likely a moving target.
=> Probably this approach would lead to a much bigger mess.

Ciao, Michael.