[opensuse-packaging] How to create a .patch file?
Good day!

Sorry for asking again (unfortunately this is my very first attempt in
patching something), but right now I'm stuck with creating the actual patch
file. Somehow just running a diff over the old and new versions of the script
doesn't yield anything that seems to be useful for patching, though...

I already have done a checkout of Postgrey and also have disassembled the
package, but now I'm stuck at generating the actual patch...

Thanks for your help in advance.

Yours

Olaf Martens