[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Upcoming transition to GCC 5
On Wed, 11 Feb 2015, Olaf Hering wrote:

On Tue, Feb 10, Richard Biener wrote:

we are currently trying to get openSUSE:Factory:Rings:0-Bootstrap and
openSUSE:Factory:Rings:1-MinimalX clean to build with GCC 5 in the
openSUSE:Factory:Staging:Gcc49 project. Once that works reasonably
I will push GCC 5 to Factory without enabling it as a default - that
will be done when it works fully (help appreciated at that point).

Please add "-Werror=date-time" to the global CFLAGS in that project.

Why should I do that and make my life harder?

Richard.

--
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendoerffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild,