Re: [opensuse-packaging] Find packages which requires a specific package
On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 15:28:17 wrote Johannes Weberhofer:
Hi!

Is there a osc command showing me which packages requires a specific package
on obs? I'd like to find out, which packages requires php5-smarty.

osc whatdependson

this is limited to a repository, but when you use openSUSE:Factory you should
get an idea

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx