Re: [opensuse-packaging] Style issues and OBS rejects
Am 04.02.2015 um 12:46 schrieb Michael Ströder:
HI!

Occassionally I'm trying to bring up some updates into OBS, sometimes even
fixing things here and there. But I do not consider myself to be an openSUSE
packager.

Therefore I find it always quite strange that submitted requests are just
declined asking me to fix further things which were done by others.

Sorry, but if you do a rename you have to do it correctly and this means
fixing provides/obsoletes. So the decline is 100% correct and not a
"style issue". If you don't have the spare time to do renames properly,
I'd suggest not to do it.

Greetings, Stephan