[opensuse-packaging] Style issues and OBS rejects
HI!

Occassionally I'm trying to bring up some updates into OBS, sometimes even
fixing things here and there. But I do not consider myself to be an openSUSE
packager.

Therefore I find it always quite strange that submitted requests are just
declined asking me to fix further things which were done by others.

Since this is a side activity done in my very rare spare time I consider to
give up submitting updates to openSUSE repo upstreams. I simply cannot fix all
style issues others left behind and which were not caused by my changes.

Ciao, Michael.

Denisart Benjamin wrote:
Visit https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/283862

State of request 283862 was changed by posophe:

new -> declined

Comment:
The package provides and obsoletes itself, which is useless. Please remove
it.
And please use pypi download Url as source

Actions:
- submit home:stroeder:branches:devel:languages:python/python-python-daemon
=> devel:languages:python/python-python-daemon