Re: [opensuse-packaging] Google Summer of Code 2015 is here and we need mentors!!!
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:17:17 -0500
Hi Ralf,

It will be great to have some projects. Usually, we are looking for
projects that are either related to openSUSE or have a significant
contribution upstream.

Can you go ahead and add your idea? We usually try to get all the
ideas in, but if we have a lower number of slots, then the mentors
will decide which are the best ideas that go through. So please go
ahead and submit it!!!

Thanks a lot