[opensuse-packaging] About patching .po and .gmo files
  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:22:51 +0100
Hi.

I've updated the Spanish translation for Obconf. I've submitted the file
upstream but in the meantime I want to add it to the package in the repos. If
I only include the es.po patch (because es.gmo is a binary file) the updated
translation isn't applied. I think that OBS copies the .gmo files directly. How
do I manage this? Do I have to upload the .gmo file and copy it in the install
phase of the spec file?

Greetings.