Re: [opensuse-packaging] update and new package
On Montag, 5. Januar 2015, 08:02:19 wrote Andreas Jaeger:
On 01/04/2015 08:28 PM, denisart benjamin2 wrote:
Le 04/01/2015 20:26, Eric Schirra a écrit :
Hello,

i have made updates for wammu and gammu in my home repo (home:ecsos).
Building gammu needs a new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe.
This package i have build in my home repo too.
So i want to make an request for wammu and gammu, but first i want to
move
the new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe to repo hardware, so
gammu can
build.
Who can create this new package so i can move it?
Or what must i do to generate the new package in repo hardware?

best regards
Eric

The most logical is devel:languages:python.

Agreed:

and from there submit it into Factory.
And then link it in hardware.

It is best when you submit from the origin where you want to maintain it
later.

We set the devel package and also creating the link then automatically.

happy new year
adrian
--

Adrian Schroeter