Re: [opensuse-packaging] update and new package
On 01/04/2015 08:28 PM, denisart benjamin2 wrote:
Le 04/01/2015 20:26, Eric Schirra a écrit :
Hello,

i have made updates for wammu and gammu in my home repo (home:ecsos).
Building gammu needs a new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe.
This package i have build in my home repo too.
So i want to make an request for wammu and gammu, but first i want to
move
the new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe to repo hardware, so
gammu can
build.
Who can create this new package so i can move it?
Or what must i do to generate the new package in repo hardware?

best regards
Eric

The most logical is devel:languages:python.

Agreed:

and from there submit it into Factory.
And then link it in hardware.

Andreas
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)