Re: [opensuse-packaging] update and new package
  • From: Eric Schirra <ecsos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:34:37 +0100
Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015, 22:38:50 schrieb Dmitriy Perlow:
Eric Schirra <ecsos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:26:57 +0300:
Hello,

Hi!

i have made updates for wammu and gammu in my home repo (home:ecsos).
Building gammu needs a new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe.
This package i have build in my home repo too.
So i want to make an request for wammu and gammu, but first i want to
move
the new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe to repo hardware, so gammu
can
build.
Who can create this new package so i can move it?
Or what must i do to generate the new package in repo hardware?

+1 Just write why do SR it to the project.

Thank you for reply.
I need the new package for gammu.
And gammu is in hardware.
So i create SR to hardware for new package.
Hope it is right.

Eric