Re: [opensuse-packaging] update and new package
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:38:50 +0300
Eric Schirra <ecsos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:26:57 +0300:

Hello,

Hi!

i have made updates for wammu and gammu in my home repo (home:ecsos).
Building gammu needs a new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe.
This package i have build in my home repo too.
So i want to make an request for wammu and gammu, but first i want to move
the new package python-sphinxcontrib-breathe to repo hardware, so gammu can
build.
Who can create this new package so i can move it?
Or what must i do to generate the new package in repo hardware?

+1 Just write why do SR it to the project.

best regards
Eric

--
Best regards,