[opensuse-packaging] need help writing specfile for OBS
I hope i'm on the right ML with my problem. Please forgive me if not.

I need to write a specfile for use with openSUSE Build Service and have
problems with the source fetching and versioning part.

The sources for the project are hosted at GitHub and i like to build a snapshot
from the HEAD of the master branch.

So the package version should contain a (generated) numerical part which
increments on each build and the (short) hash of the latest commit.

I believe that the tar_scm, set_version and recompress services are needed
here. But i could not find a good tutorial or example for this.

Thanx for help,
Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany