[opensuse-packaging] Adding a new package which depends on others
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:08:24 +0100
Hi,

I would like to add a new package (pocl) which depends on non-standard packages
:
* hwloc-devel which is in Factory and developped at devel:libraries:c_c++
* ocl-icd-devel which is in Education
* opencl-headers which is in Education
* uthash which is in devel:libraries:c_c++

I think devel:libraries:c_c++ or devel:tools projects may be fine for pocl
package. Is there anything better?

What would be the best way to integrate all of thoses deps?

Not sure about the right RPM Group: 'Productivity/Other' or 'System/Libraries'?

Guillaume