[opensuse-packaging] rpmlint-mini
Hi Dirk and all,

Some time in the past, I've integrated my rpmlint check
(ErlangCheck.py) to openSUSE's checks. It is in Factory's rpmlint for
a long time. Now, I would like to continue and make my check available
as option to maintainers in OBS. The dependencies to ErlangCheck.py
are python-pybeam, python-construct and python-six. All of them are in
Factory for a long time. I need to modify rpmlint-mini to pack parts
of python-pybeam, python-construct in order to make ErlangCheck.py
working in OBS workers.

I see that rpmlint-mini.spec is full of magic. What is the preferred
way to pick python modules from %python_sitelib? Should I add another
deps.txt and yet another loop...? I can make this is hundred different
ways but it is better to ask prior.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov