Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Proper version scheme for packages from git, hg, svn, ...
On 01/23/2014 04:49 AM, Adam Spiers wrote:
Matwey V. Kornilov (matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
14.01.2014 17:21, Adam Spiers пишет:
When I said "a continuous amount (i.e. float) rather than a discrete
number (integer)", I meant "as well as", because integers are of
course a subset of irrational numbers. So we agree that the term
"distance" implies the possibility of a non-integer amount, which
again is something we need to avoid in this context.

Adding nothing to the actual discourse other than a nit-picky correction: I suppose you mean to say either "rational" or "real" numbers here as integers are not a subset of irrational numbers.

;)
--Jason Craig