Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Proper version scheme for packages from git, hg, svn, ...
Dnia wtorek, 14 stycznia 2014 18:03:38 Jan Engelhardt pisze:
Because it's another account that wants to be managed. It's more than
60 seconds in the long run. I could make it a trash account, but I'd
forget those even faster and would have to recreate one everytime.
It's all the reason (I would envision) why the kernel is still
developed on a mailing list and nothing else - even their bugzilla
is optional.

Especially since subscribing a mailing list such as this one wastes two hours
of your day everyday on largely irrelevant things so that you are mentally
exhausted short of having even started to do anything useful.

Well, of course, reading a mailing list is an opportunity to help other people
which is good. But it is like one good deed per week or so, so it is really
inefficient and very intrusive.

Pfff.