RE: [opensuse-packaging] Re: RPM in openSUSE 13.1
Hi again,
I am honest with you, I am not really interested in internal discussions, nor
you telling me how I should code or not code. Since Skype does NOT make calls
on openSUSE 13.1 64-bit out of the box, I need to address this issue pulling
the right dependencies to make this happen.

I am asking a simple question I think and I did not get a specific answer or
maybe I got lost with the too many of them.
Is there a way in openSUSE to create ONE single RPM that is MULTIARCH, like all
the major distributions allows since ~2012, that pulls a SPECIFIC package at
32-bit, regardless the running openSUSE arch underneath.
This package is indeed: alsa-plugins-pulse(x86-32)

So far I tried many ways and either works for 32-bit only or 64-bit, it does
not work for both or sometimes it failed to work at all.
Someone else suggested to depend on a specific library name, don't like too
much this approach, seems just a workaround and may break with library's name
change in the future, but if it is the only way ok, is this going to work?
Requires: libasound_conf_pulse.so

best
Marco

-----