Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: RPM in openSUSE 13.1
On Thursday 16 January 2014 04:59:38 Marco Cimmino Gibellini wrote:

Ok, anyway, what I am trying to achieve is the following:
depends on alsa-plugins-pulse for 32-bit openSUSE and on
alsa-plugins-pulse-32bit for 64-bit openSUSE, all using the SAME rpm package
that is built using 32-bit openSUSE.

Again, on Fedora I can just add (x86-32) after the package name, on openSUSE
how can achieve that? For now I either got an rpm working on 32-bit openSUSE
or 64-bit openSUSE, not one that works for both.

As it was already advised, you should use the %if check to determine the
architecture.