Re: [opensuse-packaging] Build for x86_64 platform on x86?
В Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:27:59 +0100 (CET)
Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> пишет:

On Sunday 2014-01-12 15:02, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

GRUB2 for legacy BIOS builds two EFI runtime emulation modules - 32 and
64 bits. They are used when booting OS X. As I noticed, those
modules are missing in grub2 for i586 because it cannot build 64 bit
module. Is it possible at all? Which packages would be need during
build?

cross-x86_64-binutils

Yes, this is available

cross-x86_64-gcc

This does not exist on 13.1 32 bits. Was it added recently in factory?
Or available from third-party repo? I cannot use it in this case :(

Now if you had x32 instead of i586, there wouldn't be a problem… ;-)

Not my choice :)