Re: [opensuse-packaging] openocd looks for home
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 09:46:57 +0100
On 27.12.2013 16:49, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

Hi,

We have different forks of openocd package. Even I have my own with
CMSIS support. But we don't have devel project for it.

openocd is open on-chip debugger. It is a tool to communicate with
embedded ARM-based hardware, to upload microcode and to provide
interface for gdb for online debugging.

I think, It is necessary to have openocd in Factory, but in any case we
need devel project. I have not found appropriate project. Any ideas? Who
will take care?

How about hardware?
<description>This repository contains tools for using, configuring or
fine tuning various types of hardware

Greetings, Stephan