Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: krb5 dependency in Base:System

Hi all,

I'm wondering where we are with this, and what is needed to push this
forward. If I'm not terribly mistaken, Neil has done everything that's
needed to allow libtirpc to link against krb5-mini. Is there anything
else that is needed before we can push this out as an update to 13.1,
as well as incorporate it into SLE12?

Thanks
Olaf