[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-arm] Booted openSUSE 13.1 on Beagle Bone Black
2014/1/2 Alexjan Carraturo <axjslack@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Matwey

I'm really curious to try the image for BeagleBone black.

There is a link to download a tar.gz of this release (or loop)?

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/matwey:/beaglebone/images_arm/openSUSE-13.1-ARM-JeOS-beaglebone.armv7l.raw.xz

Remember, that you have to copy all files and dirs at first partition
to /boot before booting (don't know where it should be fixed ;) ). You
have to keep S2 switched during power-on to boot from external memory
card. You need serial debug port, because there is YaST2 firstboot
requiring interactive (setting time and passwords...).

I have already tried other file systems, one of which cross-compiled by me,
but I'd be happy to find some version that already has basic support for all
devices (in particular graphics acceleration and video decoder) do you know
if in the image openSUSE it's already all supported?

Don't know yet, but would be nice if you could check.

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov