Re: [opensuse-packaging] python issue I don't understand
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:53:52 -0500
On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Sascha Peilicke <speilicke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to clarify the side-issue, you habe to buildrequire "python". It
contains the SSL module.

Thank you, I had failed to note I didn't have python itself buildrequired.

One thing I still don't understand is why I'm still getting a python
traceback in the build log after the %doc macro runs

I don't think I'm calling any python modules in the %files or %post
sections, so I don't know what is triggering those tracebacks

The end result is the builds seem to randomly succeed / fail on oS
13.1 and factory.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd/CUPS-Cloud-Print

Check out the build logs for 13.1 and factory. Even when they
"succeed" there is a python traceback immediately following the %doc
macro running.

fyi: I'd like to SR this to printing, but I need to figure out why the
build is not repeatable before I do that.

Thanks
Greg