[opensuse-packaging] python issue I don't understand
I'm trying to package the Google Cloud Print client

home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd CUPS-Cloud-Print

(note: The WebUI seems to be down currently)

If I comment out "/usr/lib/cloudprint-cups/upgrade.py" from the %post
section it builds fine.

Further, after I install the RPM, I can run upgrade.py manually and it
works fine.

If I uncomment it, then I get a failure during build even against openSUSE_13.1:

Traceback (most recent call last):
[ 113s] File "/usr/lib/cloudprint-cups/upgrade.py", line 19, in <module>
[ 113s] from oauth2client import client
[ 113s] File "/usr/lib/cloudprint-cups/oauth2client/client.py",
line 26, in <module>
[ 113s] import httplib2
[ 113s] File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/httplib2/__init__.py", line 908, in
<module>
[ 113s] class HTTPSConnectionWithTimeout(httplib.HTTPSConnection):

My googling implies I just need to BuildRequires openssl and
libopenssl-devel and it should resolve the issue. I've got both in
the specfile now, but it is still failing.

The other web claim is I need to rebuild python with SSL support, but
I'm using openSUSE_13.1 in both my local machine and in the chroot
jail, so the python modules should be the same. I'm not sure what I'm
doing wrong.

Thanks
Greg
--