[opensuse-packaging] openocd looks for home
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:49:52 +0400

Hi,

We have different forks of openocd package. Even I have my own with CMSIS support. But we don't have devel project for it.

openocd is open on-chip debugger. It is a tool to communicate with embedded ARM-based hardware, to upload microcode and to provide interface for gdb for online debugging.

I think, It is necessary to have openocd in Factory, but in any case we need devel project. I have not found appropriate project. Any ideas? Who will take care?