Re: [opensuse-packaging] New OBS notification mails
Am 17.12.2013 07:28, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am 16.12.2013 22:08, schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
Broken email headers (Message-ID is not conforming to RFC2822, something
usually only spammers get wrong and thus gives bad SpamAssassin scores :-))

The difference between obs mails and a spammer is small :)

Well, but we can spam better, can't we? :-)

I assume this is about the missing <> for custom ids I use to fake
threading?

Yes. AFAIU the RFC, the format is

OBS notification mails are

--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making